Help..eating in New York

Soon2B wii mii

I have rather a nice problem coming up the week before Christmas. A week in New York celebrating my friend's 50th. I plan to do an aam week before I go and plan on keeping it low carb whilst I'm away. Has anyone been? Is it possible?
Whilst I'm at it, if anyone has been, have you got any advice. What should I wear. Is there anywhere I shouldn't miss, other than the obvious.
Thanks guys.

I just got back from philly and I ate what I wanted but in moderation - I am not realy into fatty foods anyway but I did have a huge danish or muffin for breakfast everyday, a wrap or something similar for lunch and then a main meal at night - I did have cheesecake twice (bad I know) but you will find the portions so huge that you feel full and overwhelmed before you even eat any of it! I was in Holland the week before and overall I put 7lbs back on which was not bad - this is my first full week back on the diet and I have dropped 11lbs :) Which I think is my biggest loss yet lol (I know some will be water weight but it still feels great) -just go have fun and don't be too hard on yourself - if you get back to the diet it will come off again!

Oh...I forgot to say I went to NY about 6 years ago - you walk a hell of a lot unless you get cabs everywhere... I was staying near wall street and walked to central park which must be about 6 miles lol and it damn near killed me!

i got back from nyc almost a month ago and for the first time EVER on holiday i didn't put on any weight :D i had a cheese omelette for breakfast almost every day and that carried me through until dinner (only ate lunch twice). i ate what i want, including the odd ice cream and frappuccino but the walking and the eggs seemed to do the trick. they do say that eggs keep you feeling fuller for longer.

have an amazing time! and i'd definitely recommend an open top bus tour - you get to see so much and can hop on and off when you feel like it

Back