help fallen off the wagon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by welshwobbler, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

slimming world
    hi everyone,

i am sooo p***ed off with myself. I had been doing so well up until 20 mins ago. I have been ss for 13 days 100%, then i convinced myself that it would be ok to have a little piece of chicken, as i dont have that much to lose. I demolished the chicken then started on the homemade stuffing.......oh i feel so weak and pathetic. Will it take me another 3 days to get back into ketosis now?

boo hoo triciax
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Don;t know if it would knock you out, the chicken on its own probably wouldn;t...
    Draw a line under it, drink loads of water and start again tomorrow! Don;t miss out any packs though cos you need them for the nutrients in them!
    Chin up, start again!!!! You can do it!
  4. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Cambridge diet
    Hi hun,

Like NIcky says...try and draw a line under it. Don't sit there feeling bad about yourself or thinking I've cheated I may as well have X now. You might just get away with it and even lose on the scales tomorrow. Think about it. I'm sure it won't take 3 days to get back in Ketosis.

You started CD for a reason and one blip will not stop your journey, but two...three...four might, so put it behind you...carry on. Have a hot bath, an early night and forgive yourself. You won't do it know it didn't taste as sweet as getting to goal.... xxx
  5. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

slimming world

Thanks for all your support.

It is so hard not to really go for it now and have a right pig out. But i will try and resist, i would love to have an early night. I will do if the kids will let me. My children and bedtime dont exactly go together.......
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.