help fallen off the wagon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by welshwobbler, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi everyone,

i am sooo p***ed off with myself. I had been doing so well up until 20 mins ago. I have been ss for 13 days 100%, then i convinced myself that it would be ok to have a little piece of chicken, as i dont have that much to lose. I demolished the chicken then started on the homemade stuffing.......oh i feel so weak and pathetic. Will it take me another 3 days to get back into ketosis now?

boo hoo triciax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Don;t know if it would knock you out, the chicken on its own probably wouldn;t...
    Draw a line under it, drink loads of water and start again tomorrow! Don;t miss out any packs though cos you need them for the nutrients in them!
    Chin up, start again!!!! You can do it!

4. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi hun,

Like NIcky says...try and draw a line under it. Don't sit there feeling bad about yourself or thinking I've cheated I may as well have X now. You might just get away with it and even lose on the scales tomorrow. Think about it. I'm sure it won't take 3 days to get back in Ketosis.

You started CD for a reason and one blip will not stop your journey, but two...three...four might, so put it behind you...carry on. Have a hot bath, an early night and forgive yourself. You won't do it again...you know it didn't taste as sweet as getting to goal.... xxx

5. welshwobbler

welshwobbler Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks

Thanks for all your support.

It is so hard not to really go for it now and have a right pig out. But i will try and resist, i would love to have an early night. I will do if the kids will let me. My children and bedtime dont exactly go together.......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.