help fallen off the wagon

welshwobbler

hi everyone,

i am sooo p***ed off with myself. I had been doing so well up until 20 mins ago. I have been ss for 13 days 100%, then i convinced myself that it would be ok to have a little piece of chicken, as i dont have that much to lose. I demolished the chicken then started on the homemade stuffing.......oh i feel so weak and pathetic. Will it take me another 3 days to get back into ketosis now?

boo hoo triciax

Don;t know if it would knock you out, the chicken on its own probably wouldn;t...
Draw a line under it, drink loads of water and start again tomorrow! Don;t miss out any packs though cos you need them for the nutrients in them!
Chin up, start again!!!! You can do it!

Hi hun,

Like NIcky says...try and draw a line under it. Don't sit there feeling bad about yourself or thinking I've cheated I may as well have X now. You might just get away with it and even lose on the scales tomorrow. Think about it. I'm sure it won't take 3 days to get back in Ketosis.

You started CD for a reason and one blip will not stop your journey, but two...three...four might, so put it behind you...carry on. Have a hot bath, an early night and forgive yourself. You won't do it again...you know it didn't taste as sweet as getting to goal.... xxx

Back