HELP, feel like eating tonight

lola123

Silver Member
Tonights a bad one, I have been doing this for nearly 10 weeks now and never felt like this before, its home mad curry tonight and it smells bloody gorgeous. I just want to be normal again, I look and feel the best I have done in ages but crave normality. Wish I could have 1 night off but know in my heart that would not be the case. I have 4 weeks in foundation and will be continuing to loose excess of about 2 stones so probably doing this till June. What makes it worse is one of the girls has been cheating in the group (she had chinese and wine) and she lost 4.5lbs and I only lost 3lbs and was dead good.:cry:

Don't do it Lola! you know how lousy you will feel tomorrow - you will feel AWFUL. Just be strong and wait until you are done to have your Curry - after all, Curry will still be available and will smell as goegeous then.

Its not worth it - hush those inner voices now!!! :)

Lola... I know it seems dire at the moment but in a couple of months you'll be at goal, just think of how satisfying that will be!!! much more satisfying than a curry tonight I promise :)

Lola... PLEASE don't lapse...

You will feel bad about it after
You will want to eat more to make yourself feel better
And if you don't eat, you will be so happy for yourself.

2 stone is nothing... I have been on this diet since November 14th and can see me being on it until August... probably after... hey... whats a few months without curries when you've got an entire healthy life ahead of you...

XXX

Please just ignore your chatterbox - the curry's will still be there when the diet is done and you probably won't even want them then. Honestly 1 night off would start you on the slow road to destruction, well I know it would me anyway - I'd think oh I did it last week etc and continue to take more and more time off.

Don't compare yourself to others - they will have slow and fast weeks ---- if someone eats they may not show straight away but it will show in the end .... that person might have lost more if they hadn't ate or might even have a low week this week.

Stay strong Lola, you can do this :)

Thanks girls I just needed you words of wisdom, sometimes you feel your on your own with all the family eating and carrying on as normal you feel like your in a bubble and alone I suppose. Your both right though I missed the meeting this week and can feel the effect by not attending. I dream about food all the time lately so my body sure does miss it and was out of ketosis yesterday (I used a ketostix) but back in today must be emotional hunger. Oh and my kids tell me they are sick of hearing me harp on about the diet so they are getting fed up as well.

It's harsh for your family to say they are fed up with hearing about the diet but I kinda know how it feels...

If you wanna "harp on" come on here and we'll listen xxx

You're doing fab, keep it up xx

Come in here Lola and go on and on and on............... we'll all be happy to listen (or should that be read!).

I had a moment earlier when I did the feeling sorry for myself, there's only my son at home this week (hubby's on afternoons) and he wanted a chinese takeaway for tea .... for a minute I though mmmmmm it would be good if..... and then I gave myself a mental kick that said mmmmm it will be good when I'm slim --- took my son for his chinese and then when we got home I left him to eat it while I went and read my book in the other room ---- stuff the chinese, I'd rather have a lovely figure :)

I know what you mean most days I cook and am fine but today for reasons unknown to myself Im bloody starving. I think the trigger is curry its my fave of all time and the smell got up my nose and that was it. Thanks for kind words ladies most appreciated

hi lola im in week 6 now and food is all around me!! went with my stepkids to pizza hut tonight and had 2 black coffees and a water, ate my peanut bar on way home and god it was good!!!! keep telling mysrelf ive got til 3rd of june and each day I tick off calendar, you hang in there xx

Hi Lola- you can get through this. you have come so so far!
Get into bed and read a book or have an early night. I promise you will feel better in the morning :)
Keep your chin up girl your doing fantastic- you are normal! Your just not eating normal at the moment :) xxxxxxxx

Don't do it.

Remember obesity takes an average 9 years off your life expectancy.
Think how many curries you will be able to enjoy (sensibly) in that time and compare it to 1 lousy one now!

Back