Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP! Feel so ill :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by supermummy, 22 November 2008 Social URL.

1. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

hey guyz. been fine for the 1st wk apart from being a little constipated and only managed to go twice in the wk. However after my morning shake have been sittin on the loo forever and i can swear iv gone for the whole of England. I feel so weak and ill. I cant even move :jelous: . My back and tummy is so sore. Dont know what to do? Ive just made myself a cup of peppermint tea hopin that it might ease my tummy ache. Is this normal? Why is it i was fine for the first wk and now on day 8 my tummy is all messed up?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    it could be Cd but it could also be a stomach bug my daughter was sick all night and feels really ill and as i work at a drs surgery i do know that tummy bugs are going about with D&Vomitting so could be that just remember to drink lots of water hope you feel better soon

4. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx. just feel like stayin in bed all day, but cant do that coz of my little one. hope i can get movin soon.

5. Sadsam26

Sadsam26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I hope you feel better soon. I had it yesterday and felt so weak. I'm only on day two as well....lol

6. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    kids are great i have 4 and a grandson but when you are ill its not nice to cope with kids and yourself hope you feel better soon take care

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Its not the easiest thing been sick with kids to looks after. Hope you get lots rest and feel 100% soon

8. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx gailt and sadsam. just had a cup of warm water and now in bed. x

9. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi,

I hope you feel better soon :( I know what it's like to feel sick and try to stick to the diet, it's really hard!

Be strong, but be healthy too. If it goes too far please see a doctor or contact your CDC hon,

xxx Lostris

10. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thank you keisha. it feels good to be understood. i love my daughter to bits but at times it does get hard. thats why i wanna loose all the weight n become "super mummy" :)

11. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx lostris :) i am gonna try stick to it as im goin to my mums in scotland and they havent seen me since july. ive lost 7lbs and i hope to loose another 7 so im atleast a stone down when i see her. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.