HELP! Feel so ill :(

supermummy

hey guyz. been fine for the 1st wk apart from being a little constipated and only managed to go twice in the wk. However after my morning shake have been sittin on the loo forever and i can swear iv gone for the whole of England. I feel so weak and ill. I cant even move :jelous: . My back and tummy is so sore. Dont know what to do? Ive just made myself a cup of peppermint tea hopin that it might ease my tummy ache. Is this normal? Why is it i was fine for the first wk and now on day 8 my tummy is all messed up?

it could be Cd but it could also be a stomach bug my daughter was sick all night and feels really ill and as i work at a drs surgery i do know that tummy bugs are going about with D&Vomitting so could be that just remember to drink lots of water hope you feel better soon

it could be Cd but it could also be a stomach bug my daughter was sick all night and feels really ill and as i work at a drs surgery i do know that tummy bugs are going about with D&Vomitting so could be that just remember to drink lots of water hope you feel better soon

thanx. just feel like stayin in bed all day, but cant do that coz of my little one. hope i can get movin soon.

I hope you feel better soon. I had it yesterday and felt so weak. I'm only on day two as well....lol

kids are great i have 4 and a grandson but when you are ill its not nice to cope with kids and yourself hope you feel better soon take care

Its not the easiest thing been sick with kids to looks after. Hope you get lots rest and feel 100% soon

Hi,

I hope you feel better soon :( I know what it's like to feel sick and try to stick to the diet, it's really hard!

Be strong, but be healthy too. If it goes too far please see a doctor or contact your CDC hon,

xxx Lostris

Its not the easiest thing been sick with kids to looks after. Hope you get lots rest and feel 100% soon

thank you keisha. it feels good to be understood. i love my daughter to bits but at times it does get hard. thats why i wanna loose all the weight n become "super mummy" :)

Hi,

I hope you feel better soon :( I know what it's like to feel sick and try to stick to the diet, it's really hard!

Be strong, but be healthy too. If it goes too far please see a doctor or contact your CDC hon,

xxx Lostris

thanx lostris :) i am gonna try stick to it as im goin to my mums in scotland and they havent seen me since july. ive lost 7lbs and i hope to loose another 7 so im atleast a stone down when i see her. x

Back