Help finding out a book title please!

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by Mich, 20 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

hope someone out there can help me..... whilst on holiday around 3 weeks ago I read an excerpt of a man's biography/story in the Daily Mail and it was really interesting but I can't remember the title of the book....:eek:

It was in a Saturday issue of the Daily Mail..... the basic outline was he was an only child of a family in the late 50's early 60's..... his dad was v abusive and his mother committed suicide..... I'm sure he is now a priest/minister/vicar.....

Obviously not a light read but I read all these types of books.... if anyone out there knows the title of this book be much appreciated.....:)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That sounds a bit like Father Michael Seeds story.

Don't know what the book is called, but the name might ring a bell
  4. Mich

Think that could be the one...... will 'google' him...!

Thanks KD!
  5. Mich

The title is Nobody's Child...... thanks KD I will be off to Asda/Tesco wherever to find it.....!
  6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
  7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Glad to be of help :cool: I didn't know he had written a book but I knew he'd had a bad start to his life.

Could be an interesting book, even though I don't necessarily agree with him on other matters;)

Let us know what it's like when you get it.
  8. KD

KD Gone fishing

How about that. Michael Seed is on This Morning, this morning :D
  9. Mich

How spooky he was on This Morning - although I didn't see it..... I have to confess until I read this excerpt I'd never heard of him..... I'm guessing he's famous???? Couldn't see the book in Asda today - got a feeling it's only in hardback at the mo..... I'll wait till it comes out in paperback because I have a stack of books still waiting to be read..... and one I want to read again!!

Have you read The Island by Victoria Hislop? I read it last summer - it's fab and I want to read it again and go to Spinalonga too....:eek:
  10. Mich

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.