Help finding out a book title please!

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Hi!

hope someone out there can help me..... whilst on holiday around 3 weeks ago I read an excerpt of a man's biography/story in the Daily Mail and it was really interesting but I can't remember the title of the book....:eek:

It was in a Saturday issue of the Daily Mail..... the basic outline was he was an only child of a family in the late 50's early 60's..... his dad was v abusive and his mother committed suicide..... I'm sure he is now a priest/minister/vicar.....

Obviously not a light read but I read all these types of books.... if anyone out there knows the title of this book be much appreciated.....:)

Thanks.

That sounds a bit like Father Michael Seeds story.

Don't know what the book is called, but the name might ring a bell

The title is Nobody's Child...... thanks KD I will be off to Asda/Tesco wherever to find it.....!

The title is Nobody's Child...... thanks KD I will be off to Asda/Tesco wherever to find it.....!

Glad to be of help :cool: I didn't know he had written a book but I knew he'd had a bad start to his life.

Could be an interesting book, even though I don't necessarily agree with him on other matters;)

Let us know what it's like when you get it.

How about that. Michael Seed is on This Morning, this morning :D

How spooky he was on This Morning - although I didn't see it..... I have to confess until I read this excerpt I'd never heard of him..... I'm guessing he's famous???? Couldn't see the book in Asda today - got a feeling it's only in hardback at the mo..... I'll wait till it comes out in paperback because I have a stack of books still waiting to be read..... and one I want to read again!!

Have you read The Island by Victoria Hislop? I read it last summer - it's fab and I want to read it again and go to Spinalonga too....:eek:

Back