Help for Mum and Dad!

racht

So I am already on my slimming world journey and to date have lost just shy of 4 stone. My mum and dad with their jobs are unable to attend classes but would very much like my help and have asked me to put together a weeks plan of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.

I am struggling a little with their dinner ideas. They are extremely what I would like to call 'traditional' dinner people and not too adventurous. The ideas they gave me were:

Spag bol
Shepherds pie
Stew
Roast dinners

Please help me on anything else I could put down for them as that is only 4 and I want to give them some variety.

Thank you in advance x

Cooked breakfast?
soups?
Would they give SW quiche a go?
If they eat bolognese would they try lasagne or moussaka?

What about fish or pasta dishes?

Fish is something I need to ask her about actually. I hate fish which is why I probably haven't thought about it lol I know they like prawns and they will eat cod from the chip shop so thank you that's definitely a thought ! Xx

Cooked breakfast?
soups?
Would they give SW quiche a go?
If they eat bolognese would they try lasagne or moussaka?

Yes thank you! This is the help I needed. I cook the SW quiche and had banged on for ages to her about it so that is definitely something I could incorporate into lunch. An all day breakfast is also a great idea for dinner for them. These are all being written down thank you so much xx

Back