HELP - Forgot to take my packs to work!

Sambuca9

I have stupidly left my bag with my meal packs at home and not sure what to do for the best. I could go to the shop and get a couple of slim fast to see me through but is that ok? Any ideas on what the best thing to do would be gratefully received !!!!!!

K
x

Hi honey, personally I would just get through the day on water/tea/coffee and have your packs when you get back home in the evening. But that is just me, I can quite easily go all day without a pack as I am not 'hungry' as such x x Failing that, try one of the meal replacement products from Tesco or Asda or Boots?

im one of those that cant wait all day for something to eat, slim fast is not an option on this diet, i believe biggest loser meal replacement bars and tesco meal replacement bars are ok, failing that perhaps have a look on the exante website and try and piece together something to eat thats on the ketosis list. ive done it a few times if i have been out and about and starving.

I would get a tin of tuna as it's low carb/ cal and high protein so it should be filling enough to get you through the day x

Thanks all, managed to get a Tesco meal replacement bar hopefully it will keep me going until I get home.

K
x

Love those! x

Well that was a mistake, I ended up eating 2 of the bars :sigh: Just going to have one of the shakes tonight and move on and hope I haven't done any damage.

K
x

Back