Help from Veggies really appreciated!

Mullerlight is the only one i have come across with gelatine - the activia ff are okay (ex strawberry), shape 0% (ex strawberry), supermarket own brand, and onken are fine.

Shape Zero do a cherry too I think - they're all yummy (ex strawberry)!

It's generally yoghurts with pink in them, for no apparent reason strawberries just aren't pink enough so they cochineal them!

And I hate to say that most wine is refined with animal products so you need to get veggie wine too.

Oooh that will come as a shock to a lot of people. My sister included. She has been vegetarian for over 40 years ( and is very overweight lol ). She only has the occasional glass of wine but how hard would it be to get that when eating out ??

I am not vegetarian, I eat very little meat and am seriously considering giving up meat altogether. I too get really upset when I see how meat is farmed in a lot of cases.

My health and well-being always seems to be better when I am on a mostly vegetable and pulses diet.

For example today's meals do not contain any meat or fish and that was without thinking about it.

Breakfast..........mushroom omelette.
Lunch..............super free soup and sesame ryvitas.
Dinner............home made quorn and red pepper burgers with roasted vegetables , broccoli and baby potatoes.
Snacks.............chocolate options, must check contents, cheese HEXA with tomato both finely sliced and seasoned with salt and lots of pepper on the tomato, yogurts, must check those too.

Back