1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help! Green day and Healthy Extras

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Llamasoks, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Hi wonderful people of Slimming World!

Wondering if someone an help, I normally do EE, and can't fathom much about Red and Green, but I think you get 2 lots of healthy Extras, if I list my food so far today, if it fitted with a green day could I be obscenely cheeky and have more Healthy extras, or would that screw my diet up?

So far I've had;
    Breakfast: Weetabix (HeB) and milk (HeA)
    Lunch: 1 banana. spinach and Quorn chicken fillet salad with a dollop of ketchup.

I think that fits in with a green day, but if someone can clarify those points for me I'd be forever in your debt!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Janey2014

Janey2014 Full Member

Hi there!

Yes so far you're on a green day so if your dinner tonight fitted in with the green plan then you would need to have another hex b and you could also have another hex a if you wanted. Hope that helps :)

4. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

This can be a Green or EE day (so far), but if you wanted it to be green then you would have another HEXA and HEXB.

5. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Lifesavers thank you, for some reason all I wanted to eat yesterday was bread, so was hoping I could!

X

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member