Help! Green day and Healthy Extras

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Llamasoks, 21 January 2014.

1. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Hi wonderful people of Slimming World!

Wondering if someone an help, I normally do EE, and can't fathom much about Red and Green, but I think you get 2 lots of healthy Extras, if I list my food so far today, if it fitted with a green day could I be obscenely cheeky and have more Healthy extras, or would that screw my diet up?

So far I've had;
    Breakfast: Weetabix (HeB) and milk (HeA)
    Lunch: 1 banana. spinach and Quorn chicken fillet salad with a dollop of ketchup.

I think that fits in with a green day, but if someone can clarify those points for me I'd be forever in your debt!

2. Janey2014

Janey2014 Well-Known Member

Hi there!

Yes so far you're on a green day so if your dinner tonight fitted in with the green plan then you would need to have another hex b and you could also have another hex a if you wanted. Hope that helps :)
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

This can be a Green or EE day (so far), but if you wanted it to be green then you would have another HEXA and HEXB.
  4. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Lifesavers thank you, for some reason all I wanted to eat yesterday was bread, so was hoping I could!

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member