help help am i doing this right

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by mini~mimms, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    yesterday was soposed to be day 1 but as we were out all day and were eating out in the evening i decided to start today and i have yipeeeee but not sure if im doing this right any advice welcome to day i have had 2 shakes one for brekki one for lunch one packet of weight watchers crisps 83 cals and 4 cups of tea with milk is it ok to have milk in tea ??? im having a steak grilled with jacket potatoe and grilled peppers for dinner xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    It's fine to have milk in your tea on Slim Fast. Obviously milk isn't calorie free though so you might want to work out the amount of calories in your measure of milk per cup so your not going overboard. For example I like my tea quite milky so probably get about 30 calories per cup which means 3 cups would virtually count as one of my snacks (100 calories).

Hope that helps, take care xx

4. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I have milk in my tea, i usually have about 4 cups a day. I find that it balances out if my main meal isnt 600 cals or i miss a snack out to compensate...tbh if it goes over up to 50 cals I dont worry about it....but thats just me ;)

5. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks so much for replying i will count my milk allowance as a snack good idea :) x

6. LighterCL

LighterCL Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Do you have skimmed milk, or are you having gold top :D Obviously there's quite a difference in cals and fat. Just count it in your daily allowance like everyone has said :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.