help help am i doing this right

mini~mimms

yesterday was soposed to be day 1 but as we were out all day and were eating out in the evening i decided to start today and i have yipeeeee but not sure if im doing this right any advice welcome to day i have had 2 shakes one for brekki one for lunch one packet of weight watchers crisps 83 cals and 4 cups of tea with milk is it ok to have milk in tea ??? im having a steak grilled with jacket potatoe and grilled peppers for dinner xx

It's fine to have milk in your tea on Slim Fast. Obviously milk isn't calorie free though so you might want to work out the amount of calories in your measure of milk per cup so your not going overboard. For example I like my tea quite milky so probably get about 30 calories per cup which means 3 cups would virtually count as one of my snacks (100 calories).

Hope that helps, take care xx

Yes I have milk in my tea, i usually have about 4 cups a day. I find that it balances out if my main meal isnt 600 cals or i miss a snack out to compensate...tbh if it goes over up to 50 cals I dont worry about it....but thats just me ;)

Do you have skimmed milk, or are you having gold top :D Obviously there's quite a difference in cals and fat. Just count it in your daily allowance like everyone has said :)

Back