help help help please

emilyj

Oh no Im half way through week six and I have been 100% up untill now!! I skiped my aamw so that I could eat with the family on my sons 3rd birthday (last night) I was good I had a gammon steak and salad and felt fine then today I have just sat and piged 142g tray of honey roast ham thats about 200cal and 3.9 carbs, why the hell did I do it?? just feel like eating more and I dont know why!!!! What will the ham do????:sigh::cry:

Hi EmilyJ

I am in no position to advise or help because I am really really struggling of late. It all started with one aam and here I am five days later and I cant stick to the plan (had a few good days and back in ketosis but then out again).

What I have learned:- if you eat at all it is harder to go back on the diet.
THe time to go back on the diet is STRAIGHT AWAY
If you dont go back on it straight away it gets harder and harder. Oh yes you would think "well Im off it I'll just have this and then I'll go back on it " but NOOOOO. It doesnt work like that. Having a little of this or that makes it WAY harder to go back on plan.

So my advice is this:? Stop picking and get back on the diet. Be disciplined - it is worth it. And take it from someone who has broken the diet - food doesn't make you feel better. All you will feel is full and fat and a failure. What feels good is the weight loss at the end of each week.

Hugs

Belle

Hi EmilyJ

I am in no position to advise or help because I am really really struggling of late. It all started with one aam and here I am five days later and I cant stick to the plan (had a few good days and back in ketosis but then out again).

What I have learned:- if you eat at all it is harder to go back on the diet.
THe time to go back on the diet is STRAIGHT AWAY
If you dont go back on it straight away it gets harder and harder. Oh yes you would think "well Im off it I'll just have this and then I'll go back on it " but NOOOOO. It doesnt work like that. Having a little of this or that makes it WAY harder to go back on plan.

So my advice is this:? Stop picking and get back on the diet. Be disciplined - it is worth it. And take it from someone who has broken the diet - food doesn't make you feel better. All you will feel is full and fat and a failure. What feels good is the weight loss at the end of each week.

Hugs

Belle
Thank you
After reading that I have made myself a black coffee :) I am going to see that ham as my meal for the aam and that is it IT STOPS NOW! I just cant belive how some people can add a meal for 7 days and not want to eat everything lol I just cant do it so ts all the way it is.

The ham itself will only slow your weightloss and wont take you our of ketosis, but the honey glaze might do so.
I mysel started like this and had weeks of struggling to get back on the diet, please please stop it now and go back to 100% its so worth it, save yourself the disapointment in yourself by starting to eat. But its over with now just go back to the shakes and soups and good luck!! xx

Or you could consider WS which means you can average 10lbs a month weight loss instead of 14 a month. I'm trying it this week it's going ok but I don't really think eating half a chicken at night is what you're supposed to do!!! I do have more energy and feel less restricted but we will see next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emily stop panicking....its a bit of ham ...its a tiny amount of carb and good protein...its a blip and nothing more huni...just get back to TS and dont beat yaself up about it....Your doing really well...nearly everyone on here nibbles on ham/chicken/fish when they are really struggling momentarily....good luck with the next few days and your next WI xxx

Emily stop panicking....its a bit of ham ...its a tiny amount of carb and good protein...its a blip and nothing more huni...just get back to TS and dont beat yaself up about it....Your doing really well...nearly everyone on here nibbles on ham/chicken/fish when they are really struggling momentarily....good luck with the next few days and your next WI xxx

I had set this week as my AAMW and had one the day before the ham!! so I am just seeing it as an aam its only what your ment to have so not beating myself up anymore. Thanks for the message and I will let you know on sat what I loose lol.xx

Back