Help- Hen Party

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by claire62114, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. claire62114

claire62114 Member

Hi Guys,
    I have a hen party on saturday and i am stressing what would be the best options to pick from the menus..
    See below links- trying not to use syns as i will need these for a few drinks:)
    || Irene & Nans ||
    Bourbon Restaurant / Bar 60 Great Victoria Street Belfast BT2 7BB Northern Ireland Tel: 028 9033 2121 Bourbon Restaurant has to be seen to be believed! Amorous, intimate and almost decadent, a place for long lunches and dinners that linger into the w

Any help would be great. Would a mix and match day be best= could someone explain as i am confused how it works,
    thanks, c

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Claire. I would ask for a chicken breast salad,no dressing and dont have a sweet, leaving you all your syns for drink,so everyone else will be having fancy stuff but you can eat out and still lose weight. if you are on a green day have a baked potato and salad. I find if you change your way of thinking, going out should be about having fun with friends not eating a big meal,good luck enjoy yourself.

4. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.34%)
    Diet:
    low-cal
    I agree. The foods nice there, I was there about a month ago! Enjoy! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.