Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Red Days Help ? Hot/warm free food ? ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisysp8, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hot free food on a red day ? ? I`m feeling the need for stodge ... i`ve already used my 2 HEXB for my 2 weetabix this morning ... and 2 slices of 400g wholemeal warbies bread at dinner (had ham and salad) .... . . . but i`m still hungry and craving something warm ? ? help ? ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Can you make a soup? I made some soup with butternut squash, carrot, onion, pepper and tinned tomatoes. Whizz until smooth and add seasoning of your choice.

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  6. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys .... I don`t like butternut squash or Swede, and i can`t have peppers or mushrooms, brocolli or cauli (love me brocolli and cauli too :() .... I do like carrots though, and onions are ok..... I have some chicken Oxo and some Beef Oxo ... I don`t actually know how to make soup ? :eek: .... soz soup normally comes in a tin (i know, i know)

If i slung carrots/onions/tinned tomato`s/courgettes and a couple of oxo`s into the slow cooker with a bit of water would that then give me soup ? Thanks :) ... Or if i cooked it/boiled it in a pan how long would i need to do it for ? Thanks

7. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the tesco tinned stewed steak in gravy over SW chips, that's proper comfy food! Completely free!

8. Daisysp8

Daisysp8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Lottie .... i did try a tin of that ... but fussy eater alert, there was some "snotty" stuff in the gravy and i just couldn`t eat it, no matter how hard i tried .. i ended up giving it to hubby ... pmsl ... i know i`m a sodding lost cause aren`t i ? ?

Do llllluuuurrrvvveeee the SW chips and wedges .... i do tend to save them during the day and have them with my evening meal ..... either those or new taties with mint sauce *yum* ..... my 2nd HEXb of the day :)

For tea i had Salmon, carrots and fine beans with SW wedges .... luffly ... had to syn the wedges though as i`d used up both my HExb today ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.