Help how can i keep to my restart??? Would love advice from restartera too x

loveloveyy

Hi

As some of you may know i have tried to restart so many times but failed and gave it but i did soooo well the first time.how can i stay motivated and really fo this?can yoy share your advices

Also if anyone wants to buddy up pls let me know

X

I have all my measurements recorded weekly and I'm going to take a photo monthly. I also have some inspirational photos/quotes above my computer where I do a lot of my work (I'd have some on the fridge/cupboards but I live in a shared house). I've also made a Pinterest board with a load of the same so that when I feel like quitting I can look at them all and remember why I'm doing this. I also have the goal of doing a half marathon in October so need to get as much as possible off by then. Then I'm also doing the Beck diet solution to try and change my thinking. Whenever I get a food craving I image it as a stroppy food gremlin jumping up and down in my head and it makes me laugh.

So basically a mixture of surrounding myself with motivational stuff. Having a goal. CBT and something that makes me laugh at my cravings rather than give in.

I have all my measurements recorded weekly and I'm going to take a photo monthly. I also have some inspirational photos/quotes above my computer where I do a lot of my work (I'd have some on the fridge/cupboards but I live in a shared house). I've also made a Pinterest board with a load of the same so that when I feel like quitting I can look at them all and remember why I'm doing this. I also have the goal of doing a half marathon in October so need to get as much as possible off by then.

Thanks! Do u buddy up with anyone? I did find that helped. How mych u got to lose?

I've don't have a buddy as such though I have a friends doing sw who I moan at and I keep a diary on here. I've got 8+ stone to lose :(

Honestly and truthfully I can't recommend the Beck Diet Solution highly enough to help out in these situations, it's really easy to follow and work through and is full of tips and techniques to deal with exactly these things. I've dieted for the majority of my life and just got bigger and bigger, I've never been this light since before I was a teenager and I'm still going down - that wouldn't have happened without Dr Beck :)

Honestly and truthfully I can't recommend the Beck Diet Solution highly enough to help out in these situations, it's really easy to follow and work through and is full of tips and techniques to deal with exactly these things. I've dieted for the majority of my life and just got bigger and bigger, I've never been this light since before I was a teenager and I'm still going down - that wouldn't have happened without Dr Beck :)

What is the beck diet solution?

Back