Help How does Exante Compare

Samstar

Hi , I'm currently doing Cambridge Diet Sole source, but I do find it really expensive, I am on my 3rd week at the moment and lost 10lbs in first week and 5lbs in 2nd week, just wondering whether to change to exante.
Has anyone else done this and how do you find it compares

Is the weight loss similar to the loss on cambridge

How do the shakes and soups taste compared to CD , I love the strawberry, chocolate, and banana
I hate CD s porridge and their mushroom soup and I don't like the bars.

Please let me know what you think? I'm a bit scared telling my CD I don't want to do it anymore if I do change to this!!

Exante says you can lose a stone a month, so just like any other vlcd.

I've not done cambridge so dont know what the stuff tastes like but the exante shakes are lovely.

I can see that Exante is obviously as good as other VLCD's as i have now looked through peoples losses. I don't really feel I benefit myself that much from seeing a counseller on CD but just really interested to see what people think of the taste of shakes compared to CD shakes before I spend £100 . Thank you for your replies

I dont know why people keep thinking Exante isnt as good as the other VLCDs, the weight loss is EXACTLY the same

How the shakes and things compare is really a personal choice, theres no 2 people on here like the same things lol But loads of people have left CD/LL etc for Exante and none have had any problems with the taste etc
Wow your weight loss is fantastic. Well done this obviously speaks volumes for Exante's weight losses!!

With regards your CD counsellor... you pay THEM to help YOU lose weight so please don't be frightened to tell them you are moving on! x

I did LL previously, not Cambridge. Most people changing from CD tend to report that these shakes aren't as sweet / synthetic tasting. But you can always add sweetener to them if you miss the sweetness.

Good luck, whatever you decide :)

More choice of shakes on CD but consistency a bit nicer with Exante. There's really not that much in it though - the money is the biggest factor for me!! xx

I did CD before and to be perfectly frank I prefer the exante flavours. You have no loyalty to your CD rep, she is a sales person who is selling the CD to you and when you are gone she will fill your slot with someone else. She will have seen it all before, walk away and dont fel guilty. If you leave on good terms you can go back, just tell her you feel it isnt for you.

Exante is a lot less expensive, £100 may seem like a lot of money because you are paying it all out at once but it is half the price of CD.

I would say just jump in amd try it.

Another vote for exante
My support from my CDC was limited to her weighing me and taking my money
So there's not as much choice but you can extend choice with tesco bars etc
Everything tastes better and less powdery and I sort of expected smaller losses but in two weeks I've lost slightly more than I did on Cambridge
So convenient having the packs delivered too
I honestly can't praise exante enough
Andrea x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One thing I forgot to add - save all the extra money you save - it will come in handy for that new wardrobe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't tried CD, but I've done Lipotrim and to be honest, Lipotrim is daylight robbery in comparison. The Exante flavours are much nicer and far better presented. Exante is also a lot more convenient, excellent service AND of course cheaper by miles than Lipotrim!!!

After trying Exante I can't ever see myself going on a different VLCD, Exante is perfect!

I agree with Aaron, exante comes 1st over lipotrim, the packaging is better, price is better, the bars are lovely and loads more choice! I did prefer the chocolate and strawberry shakes on Lt but not enough to go back.

You can always try the one-week variety pack before you commit. I think it's around £40 with the postage but at least you can be sure you'll like the products before you spend any more. I did this before starting as I've never tried a meal-replacement plan before and was pleasantly surprised at the flavours. By day three, I had ordered the bumper pack. But like others have said, everyone's taste buds are different.

Hi there and well done on the losses so far. I changed from LT to Exante and I can say that Exante is far better in every respect. The chocolate shakes taste a little plasticy but the soups are v nice and the bars are really really nice imo. Cambridge sounds greate and I plan to change over to it when I am getting to the end cos then I think I will need the counsellors support. Right now the support I get on Minimins is keeping me focused.

Belle

Back