Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help, how to handle today?

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Tazzy, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Tazzy

Tazzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS/Exante
    I'm on day 3 of sole source meal replacements. I'm 100%, no cheating.

But just remembered I have a fish & chips lunch date today! I've promised to take an really elderly gentleman out for the day... its something we do every 6 months or so, visiting his friends and we have a chip shop lunch at the coast.

Cancelling isn't an option, but I don't think its right to take him out for lunch then not eat myself! I could tell him I'm not well, so please excuse me if I don't have lunch? Only a white lie, I'm obese and that's surely an illness??

Any ideas how I should play it please? Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Only just seen this post, how did it go? xx

4. Tazzy

Tazzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS/Exante
    Thanks for asking :) It went well. I had my diet shake while elderly gent ate his cod and chips. I took him to meet some of his friends at the pub, and I had a coffee :) Success, I stuck to it.

Ironically, I was given smoked bacon by the butcher yesterday, newly dug new potatoes from a farmer friend, and a punnet of strawberries from the chap I took out. Lots of lovely free goodies, and I can't eat any of them!

How was your day? Tanya

5. Harriet101

Harriet101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.57%)
    Diet:
    None
    Make sure you keep a note of all your triumphs like this. It's too easy to forget them

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Well done and keep going.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.