Help, how to handle today?

Tazzy

I'm on day 3 of sole source meal replacements. I'm 100%, no cheating.

But just remembered I have a fish & chips lunch date today! I've promised to take an really elderly gentleman out for the day... its something we do every 6 months or so, visiting his friends and we have a chip shop lunch at the coast.

Cancelling isn't an option, but I don't think its right to take him out for lunch then not eat myself! I could tell him I'm not well, so please excuse me if I don't have lunch? Only a white lie, I'm obese and that's surely an illness??

Any ideas how I should play it please? Thanks xx

Tazzy said:
I'm on day 3 of sole source meal replacements. I'm 100%, no cheating.

But just remembered I have a fish & chips lunch date today! I've promised to take an really elderly gentleman out for the day... its something we do every 6 months or so, visiting his friends and we have a chip shop lunch at the coast.

Cancelling isn't an option, but I don't think its right to take him out for lunch then not eat myself! I could tell him I'm not well, so please excuse me if I don't have lunch? Only a white lie, I'm obese and that's surely an illness??

Any ideas how I should play it please? Thanks xx

Only just seen this post, how did it go? xx

Thanks for asking :) It went well. I had my diet shake while elderly gent ate his cod and chips. I took him to meet some of his friends at the pub, and I had a coffee :) Success, I stuck to it.

Ironically, I was given smoked bacon by the butcher yesterday, newly dug new potatoes from a farmer friend, and a punnet of strawberries from the chap I took out. Lots of lovely free goodies, and I can't eat any of them!

How was your day? Tanya

Back