HELP I AM REALLY HUNGRY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peackie, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Dont know whats the matter with me now i have been fine up till now day 14 and then this afternoon i could do a pac man and eat everything i have drunk 4 ltr water had a black coffee now trying to distract myself from kitchen by chatting on here does this happen to any of you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Sorry,
    I don't know if you are a man or a woman.
    If you are a woman then is it near TOTM? This makes me starving
    If you are a man then i don't know.
    lol
    peachy
    x

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Peackie you are doing really well. I still get really hungry days out of the blue for no apparent reason.

Just try to keep yourself distracted, drink more water, go for a walk, go and have a sleep.... whatever you need to do to get through the day. Whatever you do, dont eat.

5. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanx its really hard at time just been out in garden fiddling with my plants i think its past a bit now its so intense when it hits you isnt it

6. tara1

tara1 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi I have the same problem some days, jus keep reminding urself of your goal weight, and keep urself buzy have a nice long soak, chating on the phone 2 m8s keeps me buzy!

7. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Im hungry all the time..... mine unfortunately doesnt go away but if i keep drinking the water it fills me up for a little while. I am used to the feeling now and i just think of it as my body burning calories yayaayay which is just what i want. I find i sleep quite a bit though. I go to my room with 2 litres of water and watch a film or something and doze. That way i distract myself and get my water. Its when im downstairs near the fridge or food commercials that i cant cope.
    Good luck and stick to it.
    Taz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.