HELP I AM REALLY HUNGRY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peackie

Dont know whats the matter with me now i have been fine up till now day 14 and then this afternoon i could do a pac man and eat everything i have drunk 4 ltr water had a black coffee now trying to distract myself from kitchen by chatting on here does this happen to any of you

Sorry,
I don't know if you are a man or a woman.
If you are a woman then is it near TOTM? This makes me starving
If you are a man then i don't know.
lol
peachy
x

Thanx its really hard at time just been out in garden fiddling with my plants i think its past a bit now its so intense when it hits you isnt it

Hi I have the same problem some days, jus keep reminding urself of your goal weight, and keep urself buzy have a nice long soak, chating on the phone 2 m8s keeps me buzy!

Im hungry all the time..... mine unfortunately doesnt go away but if i keep drinking the water it fills me up for a little while. I am used to the feeling now and i just think of it as my body burning calories yayaayay which is just what i want. I find i sleep quite a bit though. I go to my room with 2 litres of water and watch a film or something and doze. That way i distract myself and get my water. Its when im downstairs near the fridge or food commercials that i cant cope.
Good luck and stick to it.
Taz x

Back