Help! I can smell toast!

Munchalot

Oh My God!!! Just when I thought this was all going so well, I get a whiff of hot buttered toast!!!!

Torture....the toaster hasn't been used for about 3 days, it's all in my head, but I'm really craving toast now :help2:

K x

Aw, poor you. One of my favourite smells too. Still, it's not like you'll never be able to have toast ever again. You're just choosing not to have it now. :D

Stay strong!

I'm just grateful I haven't got really nice bread in the house....convincing myself I would be so disappointed if I had som.
K x

I've had a major craving for warm buttered rolls tonight. Must be our bodies begging for carbs hun. Well, they aint getting 'em! :p xx

You wait until you dream about eating a huge meal...

Terrifying. You wake up in a panic, thinking, oh God, what have I done? :eek:

And then realise it was all a dream... :D :D

Phew!!

My two boys have just made BBQ rib stake Festers the smell is killing me.:sign0007:to late Ive just had a little bite

That's one of my main cravings at the moment-hot buttered toast with marmite-yum!

It's so cruel....I'm so in the zone....good job really eh, lol?

Aaw Summer.....spit it out quick!!!

k x

Why do we do it to ourselves? Even before I started CD, I would really fancy fish and chips or a full english brekkie and I would always be disappointed....never tastes as nice and you imagine it. Must keep that thought at the front of my mind lol.
K x

My o/h made curry earlier and the smell is only just going and that was 4 very long hrs ago, needless to say curry making is now banned.

I went mad at the o/h the other morning cos he woke me just as i was about to tuck into some pasta in my dream, could have let me have it first lol

I had a microwave curry the night before I started CD and the microwave still smells of it, lol!

K x

I nearly caved on hot buttered toast this morning too. Thank god for Jessica Rabbit starting the hour by hour thread just on time to save me ;)

I always crave toast when on cambridge... worse thing is i work opposite a bakers lol...so smell fresh bread all time:p

My friend did part bake rolls for the kids at lunchtime...torture!
K x

Back