Help I Cant Change My Avatar Pic....

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
Its annoying me lol! i cant do it i keep going under edit avatar but theres nothing for me to change it!

x

There should be a bit saying custom avatar pic?

I can seee you!! Wheyy :D:D xx

woo ive done mine too! i just need to get all these little cute things that use have! x

Yer.... how do i get a ticker thingy?? x

Thats in your signiture bit hun... edit signiture.. then you can put whatever u want :D xx

Yay well done you!! We just have to work out how to do the ticker thingy!! How did u do today ? xx

Hey chels! well im not in college because of the bad weather so im on here again! i had 2 poached eggs and a tin of beans yum! you? x

Mini, you beat me to it by about 1 minute!
I was about to post that link! :D:D:D

Thankyou guys :D:D swchick10.. crap about college.. where abouts are you based? Im in worthing and we have about 4 bloody inches! I had branflakes, yogurt & banana for breakfast :D
Couscous with cucumber and tomatoes with three rivita sesame with 3 cheese triangles :D For dinner i am doing stuffed mushrooms :p:p x What you doing for dinner x

im based in liverpool woo :D haha so the ice is kinda freezing into ice now and i dont want too be skating to the bus stop! i actually dont know yet! i was thinking of making wedges!!! but might have lasange x

Corr SW wedges are yummmy!! How do u do yours? x

well it will be my first time making them so im just going to make them like chips but put alot of salt and pepper on them, why is there a diff way! lol x

I personally do them with mixed herbs/garlic/salt/pepper and anything else i fancy from my cupboard... Do u have frylight in? x

yep! my mum uses frylight! just have to spray it over them dont i? i dont even feel hugry! can i have a coup of soup its that chef the man called ainsley dont no if you know them! x

I wouldn't recommend the wedges if your not hungry ... may hurt your tummy lol!! I dont know the soup .. they may be syned?! There is a syn forum on here i think... not sure x

Back