Help! I feel horrible!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by back2me, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. back2me

back2me Member

Ok I should be happy, i lost an entire stone in my first weigh in, but have so little energy I can hardly walk. Today I saw stars. I decided to do the refeed on day 7 after my weigh-in, had green salad with red peppers and couregettes sauteed in olive oil and 4 prawns. Still feeling bad, the pharmacist said to drink lucozaide, which i declined and later had a pear and a bananna and felt so much better.
    Today, three days after the eating I am seeing stars and had nearly passed out ofter a bath trying to relax my way out of feeling so poorly!
    I ha three slices of red pepper and feel like a million already, should i go onto the refeed and do the maintenance program? I have never been so lethargic before! I am very pale and my skin is grey.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

To be completely honest, I would make an appointment to see the Doctor just to be checked out. Better safe than sorry.
  4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    yeah I agree.. Definatly see you doctor
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.