Help, I Just Had A Slice Of Pizza!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jodywantstobeasize10, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

Its not even the end of my first week..... i get weighed tomorrow....... and i have had a slice of pizza!:cry:

Accordin to my scales i have lost about 9 pound so far but whats gonna happen now??

I feel well crap, i was doing so well too.
    Gonna draw a line under it and start again ......i never wanna feel this crap again!!

Can any1 tell me if this will affect next weeks weight loss or should i be okay if i just go straight back on the plan....

Sorry for being a let down....:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    get glugging the water and you could be ok

well done for drawing a line under it
  4. Dont worry I have had a really crap weekend I dont know whats wrong with me I have just had a curry! I am such an idiot so we can be let downs together!!! Anyway what it will do it knock us out of ketosis so we are weight lose will slow down but tomorrow is another day thats what I am telling myself!!! I am in my third week its terrible its as though you cant help yourself we much have more will power and we much resist! Good luck x
  5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    :hug99: :whoopass: :hug99: :whoopass:

Don't fret too much. If it was only 1 slice of pizza, it's not too bad. You'll be fine, I doubt it will affect your loss, but it may make you feel hungrier again for a little while.

Your doing the right thing, draw that line and keep in your mind how well you've done so far, this is a tiny blip. Don't beat yourself up over it...also next time you feel tempted try to remember how you feel now, and you won't want to do it again.

Big hugs to you :grouphugg:

6. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    ah, step away from the takeaways!! stop! draw a line under, don't let it snowball, up your water and get right back on it. xx
  7. jodywantstobeasize10

jodywantstobeasize10 Member

thnaks guys....
    gonna drink loads of water.....
    hopefully it wont mean i put on weight next week?
    not gonna do this again!!! xx:eek:
  8. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    Wll done for getting back on , the important thing is you dont give up or give yurself a hard time. You have still done brilliantly, and better now at the beginning than further down the line Hun. You will soon be back on track.
  9. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Dont beat yourself up over it. You have done right my upping the water and getting straight back on the plan. It was only 1 slice of pizza, think what you would have normally have ate?

It should affect this weeks weigh in and by next week Im sure that you will have another good weigh in.
  10. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well said......Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on hun :hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.