Help, I Just Had A Slice Of Pizza!!!

Its not even the end of my first week..... i get weighed tomorrow....... and i have had a slice of pizza!:cry:

Accordin to my scales i have lost about 9 pound so far but whats gonna happen now??

I feel well crap, i was doing so well too.
Gonna draw a line under it and start again ......i never wanna feel this crap again!!

Can any1 tell me if this will affect next weeks weight loss or should i be okay if i just go straight back on the plan....

Sorry for being a let down....:break_diet:

get glugging the water and you could be ok

well done for drawing a line under it

Dont worry I have had a really crap weekend I dont know whats wrong with me I have just had a curry! I am such an idiot so we can be let downs together!!! Anyway what it will do it knock us out of ketosis so we are weight lose will slow down but tomorrow is another day thats what I am telling myself!!! I am in my third week its terrible its as though you cant help yourself we much have more will power and we much resist! Good luck x

:hug99: :whoopass: :hug99: :whoopass:

Don't fret too much. If it was only 1 slice of pizza, it's not too bad. You'll be fine, I doubt it will affect your loss, but it may make you feel hungrier again for a little while.

Your doing the right thing, draw that line and keep in your mind how well you've done so far, this is a tiny blip. Don't beat yourself up over it...also next time you feel tempted try to remember how you feel now, and you won't want to do it again.

Big hugs to you :grouphugg:

Tracey
x

ah, step away from the takeaways!! stop! draw a line under, don't let it snowball, up your water and get right back on it. xx

thnaks guys....
gonna drink loads of water.....
hopefully it wont mean i put on weight next week?
not gonna do this again!!! xx:eek:

Dont beat yourself up over it. You have done right my upping the water and getting straight back on the plan. It was only 1 slice of pizza, think what you would have normally have ate?

It should affect this weeks weigh in and by next week Im sure that you will have another good weigh in.

Back