Help! I need a kick up the bum!

-Florrie-

Hi guys,
I'm only on week 2 day 5 now but I've started losing motivation. Even though I've lost 8lb so far, I saw some photo's that were taken of me yesterday and I still look massive :( I ended up having some crisps and a corned beef pasty earlier and now I'm feeling really guilty about them. I really don't want to give up but I'm quite annoyed with myself. :(

Hi guys,
I'm only on week 2 day 5 now but I've started losing motivation. Even though I've lost 8lb so far, I saw some photo's that were taken of me yesterday and I still look massive :( I ended up having some crisps and a corned beef pasty earlier and now I'm feeling really guilty about them. I really don't want to give up but I'm quite annoyed with myself. :(
8lbs is a great loss so far. you cant give up now. draw a line under the devil foods you have had and make a fresh start.
it does take a while to show up in photo,s. i still cant see the difference in photo for myself yet but i certainly feel skinnier and my clothes are all starting to fall off me. i think we have an in-program that we will see ourselves as fat for some time until we can get our heads around the fact that we have lost weight and we can start to enjoy it ;)

oh sweety dont loose heart, and dont give up.

It will take a while for weight loss to start to show.... you cant expect a miracle.

We all slip up (i certainly do) but you cant let that stop you. Like Julie said draw a line under it and forget about it. Treat your chips and corned beef thingy as your main meal and have your shake and what ever snacks you have left this evening.

cmon keep up the good work your doing brilliant i agree with everything else the other girls have said,,,,,,,,,,, ive lost nearly 2 stone with slimfast since april ive gone down clothes sizes but when i look in a window or a mirror or photos i look the same to me anyway but i know i cant be as neighbours comments on the loss and the clothes speak for themselves

Back