HELP....i need help with the slimming world diet

spuggle

ok guys im very new to the whole slimming world diet and a lil stuck with all the codes can some1 please help me lol ive looked thru the books and im not sure whats what when it comes to all the codes you are using i.e
hexa and hexb etc . any help and de coding would be great so sorry for sounding thick just really new to it all xx

Hexa - healthy extra 'a' choice
Hexb - healthy extra 'b' choice

People will say Hea and Heb (like me) which means the same thing and if it has a number next to it (hea1) means my 1st healthy extra 'a' choice where (hea2) is my 2nd (i am currently doing original/red days so get 2 hex choices from each)

Hope this makes sense?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

aw krazi ty so much ive been reading through it as was completley lost that makes alot of sense now thou ty so much for your help xx its starting to all fall into place now give me a few weeks and ill be down with all the codes and diet lingo lol x

spuggle said:
aw krazi ty so much ive been reading through it as was completley lost that makes alot of sense now thou ty so much for your help xx its starting to all fall into place now give me a few weeks and ill be down with all the codes and diet lingo lol x

I am sure you will be typing fluent SW very soon.
Good luck and I hope to see you around the boards :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Helpful qiestion for me too as im as new as they come! Good luck on your SW diet, im sure youll do great :)

im glad its not just me that didnt know it lol as i was sat there going what the heck, gl on your journey emmey and be sure you will see alot more posts like this from me as im easily confused lol xx

im glad its not just me that didnt know it lol as i was sat there going what the heck, gl on your journey emmey and be sure you will see alot more posts like this from me as im easily confused lol xx

You and me both! Lol :)

Back