ProPoints Help ! .. I need my motivation back

lisalxxx

Hello people , Iv been in WW since january this year and its the best thing thats ever happened me ...

But iv been on holidays and ever since ive came home i just feel like im stuck in a rut :cry: ..

Ive 3 pounds to go before I reach goal and feel like its never going to happen for me and its been nearly 5 weeks im up and down , Im getting disheartened and eating with stress..

What should i do id really like some advice :wave_cry: .. xx

Hi well done on you achievements so far! you've done brilliantly! Just think back to how you were feeling before you joined Weightwatchers, What you would feel like if you went back to that weigh and try to remember why you wanted to lose weight in the first place. It always helps to motivate me. Keep the image of where you want to be in the end in you head and don't see it as a race. Hope this helps :)

How about you take a break, I dont mean from pointing or from exercising but from worrying about it all. Dont let these 3lbs beat you into submission.

What is it thats stressing you? the 3lbs or something else?

Are you happy with your size and measurements?
Is that number on the scale really that important?
Remember your made up of muscle and water and bone they play into weight aswell.

Back