Help..... ideas of SW hamper for Spain!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
I am off to Spain on Saturday and we are staying in a villa.......woo hoo!

Can you give me a few ideas for things I can put in my suitcase, SW Friendly obviously, so I stay on plan for at least some of the holiday! Was thinking mugshots etc......???

Thanks! :)

A tupperware container full of various HEXb crispbreads? You can buy some low fat cheese spread, cold meats etc out there to put one them! And Mikados? Something fairly innocent to snack on without breaking the syn bank!!X

Hola, I would say your favourite HexA / HexB items as these tend to be quite brand specific and you might not be able to get the same over there.
Also synned things you like as a treat e.g. funsize fudges, curly wurlys or whatever as you know the syn values, whereas you will not know the values for all the treat food in the supermarket aisles over there - you may well find bar sizes / weights may be different to UK so even if you recognise a product I would be careful ;)
You'll be able to get lots of nice fresh fruit though I'm sure and salad ingredients aplenty.
Have a wonderful time :)

I've just come back from Fuerteventura & could really have done with some seasoning, garlic, chilli, pepper etc. I know you can buy these there but to me they seem so expensive when you're only using a little.

I ate lots of pasta, rice, eggs, raw cauliflower & salad. I also bought some frozen peas, sweetcorn & green beans which I had with my salad.

Have a lovely holiday.:D

Thank you everyone for your posts!!

Will try not to overload my suitcase too much as will not have enough room for my clothes!!! :eek:

Back