1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP - I'm knocking people flat out!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sarah-Louise, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Louise

Sarah-Louise Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    Wonder if you can help me on the breath front! I understand that I can't have mints and chewing gum. I use listerine original mouthwash but I heard that you can use the oral strips, however, I can only find them in Coolmint flavour. Can these be used? If not, any other suggestions.
    Thanks
    Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

i'm hoping thats the only flavour they come in cause thats all i use ,,,

4. Sarah-Louise

Thanks - I'll have to use something!!

5. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

yeh ive been using them too, you can get different flavours on ebay but i think they all come from america x

6. Sarah-Louise

Thanks Claire - do they help?

7. Yummy Mummy in the making

yeh they do, loads! they're quite strong so you'll need a good slurp of water at the same time lol but they deffo make the deathbreath go away...for a short while :)

8. Yummy Mummy in the making

9. Sarah-Louise

Thanks so much - I'm going to order some now - even my cat won't come near me ha ha x

10. Yummy Mummy in the making

lol no worries, fab loss by the way! :D

11. Sarah-Louise

Thanks - I can't believe it!! As I have 5 stone to lose couldn't stand the thought of going to Weight Watchers or the like and it taking me over 12 months x

12. Yummy Mummy in the making

yeh me too, just done my 1st wk and starting to feel like this is actually do-able now :D just think, by summer how slim you'll be! i was a bit gutted when i only lost 7lb but seeing how your loss has been pretty constant is an incentive. this site is ace too for keepin the mind occupied lol x

13. totty

totty Personal Trainer

you may have to ask one of the councillors....but my friend used to chew fresh mint while she was on the CD and the Atkins diet:D

14. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Asda chemist also sell them...they are the only place can get them from