help... im losing my hair

lisa2003

hi everyone

is anyone else losing their hair? i know it one of the side effects but its falling out quite drasticly.
ive lost 6 and half stone since jan and still have about another 3 to go so im totally torn as to what to do.
should i move up to the 1500kl stage or stay as i am and risk being totally bald.
please help.

how much is falling out? i assumed it was just a little. I'd call your cdc, maybe look into hair boosting vitamins, and if its still a worry see your gp

sorry to hear this, i hope it stops

Heya, i've also lost almost 6 stone since Jan and my hair has started falling out massively aswell so i know how distressing it is. I've brought some treatment rich hair conditioners and im gonna start taking extra vitamins/minerals for my hair. I don't think theres much you can do about it, but once you move up the plans and stabilise on healthy food it will grow back even better than before apparantly. Hang on in there, i am. And i also have 2.5stone to go :)

Heya, i've also lost almost 6 stone since Jan and my hair has started falling out massively aswell so i know how distressing it is. I've brought some treatment rich hair conditioners and im gonna start taking extra vitamins/minerals for my hair. I don't think theres much you can do about it, but once you move up the plans and stabilise on healthy food it will grow back even better than before apparantly. Hang on in there, i am. And i also have 2.5stone to go :)

OMG your weight loss is amazing, your a true inspiration

I'd say keep going even if you need to get a wig! Which incidentally are lovely now, nicer probably than your real hair. You have bothdone so amazingly well, I can't believe it! Fantastic! Your hair will grow back, although I'm very sorry to hear it but wigs are honestly lovely now and you wouldn't know so even if you've to get one for a wee while people will just think you've got a new hair style.

Broxi is right, keep going dont give up now, and after you get your perfect body then you can grow your hair to the perfect style to match your perfect body, have a word with your CDC though and check everything is fine.

I've read posts from other CDers and they say that their hair grew back after.

The two of you have done fantastic!! Well done, keep going and reach your goals it'll only be a couple of months then you can be slim and have all your goregous hair back for the rest of your lives.

You guys are inspiration! :D

talk to your cdc and dr, dont colour your hair or use to much pruduct, it will also fall out during the summer naturally, there are also thickners you can get i think its kingsley or something, a good hair dresser will know. but great losses dont stop now. maybe move up through the plan for a while then come back down later. good luck whatever you do xxx

It's happening to me too. Don't worry you won't go bald, it just thins a bit. It grows back better than ever! I personally would rather have a thin body and thin hair than a big body and loads of hair! It's only temporary.

you two have done so well! my hair has thinned quite a bit but it doesn't look that bad. its worth it! x x

This is a normal occurance of when the body has experienced trauma or quick weight loss. It will get better but it may be up to 12 mths before you see any results of this.

If you can go to a chinese herblist and ask them for something that will help your condition and at least then you are taking into your body natural ingredients that will give your system some good benefits

Back