Help! I'm really struggling!

ballerina

:break_diet: :break_diet: Into my 6th week but I've lost the plot! :cry:

Don't know what happened on Friday (day after weigh in) but I was working from home and everything from choccie box was calling me. For some reason, I didn't stop myself. Kept bringing myself back but went back for more later.

I'm really trying but everything is really tempting. how can I get back on SS? I've done loads of cleaning today to keep me out of the kitchen and watched Desperate Housewives (that's what I feel like!!).

Sorry to go on - any help will be gratefully received!

x x x

Thanx Bunnyg,

I'm going to have a good look at all of them. Had a quick look and everyone looks so great! As you say, I should get some good inspiration from them.

Thanks again!

x x x

Hi - go back a step - think about why you started in the first place. List the reasons..... have they changed? Then pamper yourself. If you REALLY need a treat then allow yourself JUST THAT (no more !!!!)... that way it won't spiral.
Don't beat yourself up - we're all human after all.

Thanks Anne-Marie.

I'm keping myself busy, and you're right - when I think about why I started on CD (clothes tight, unfit, looked horrible in everything I wore etc) then I think that I'm going to do SS properly and no more cheatig.

Thanks for the tip - it has really helped.

x x x

:D Hello Girlie :p

Aww just seen this - stay strong, I know it can be hard...

noticed your ticker - think how great you'll look at R's party :p

Keep shaking and stay away from the choccies

just been all through those photos again ............you are all amazing ...............thanks xx

Back