Help - I'm still starving?

I've been planning on doing LT for the last 3 weeks, so I tried to make a lot of his favourite meals in advance and then froze them in single servings...like his minted lamb pie that he's just finished. I just watched him, and drank my mint tea. We generally cook together - it's one of our hobbies - but I didn't feel that I would be up to it during the first week so tried to be prepared.

...like his minted lamb pie that he's just finished.

*drool*

Great idea to have thought ahead...I recall cooking for the little ones and craving, drooling and even doing the mouthful of something (you know how you taste the food, etc?) and spitting it out thing (yeah silly but true)

Oh dear...here we go again LOL! :D

hi hang in there ketosis is just around the corner, as the others have said the timescale varies from person to person

keep strong

stay positive hun it WILL get easier good luck think thin lol!

Stick with it Annie, it's only early days yet. You have done well to get this far and your first weigh in will really make all this worth it!

Thanks everyone for getting me through another day!

Oh dear...here we go again LOL! :D

Sorry, think I was doing lots of Freudians last night...

Way to go Annie, once ketosis kicks in it is a bit easier.

How u feelin now Annie??xx

Much better - thanks for asking! Got the Ketostix and checked to ensure that I was in Ketosis - definitely! Still have some hunger, but not the gnawing, rumbling tummy starving that I had yesterday. Still want to smack my hubby for making delicious food every evening but I guess he has to eat ;) doesn't he? Anyway, I'm back at work tomorrow (I took Friday & Monday off in order to get through the first 4 days of LT), so let's hope that my colleagues are supportive!

Thanks again to everyone that pulled me through yesterday - I wasn't tempted to quit, but I sure was suffering.

I think you will find it easier to stick to at work. Because you are busy it will easier :)

Yep i agree.. when your busy you dont have time to sit and think of food... And plus you wont be at home where it wont be easy just to walk into the kitchen and see full cupboards etc

Back