Help - I'm struggling to find my way round this site!

Hi
I'm new to this site - have been told its brilliant but I'm really struggling to use it. Have spent an hour trying to find out how to do three things and don't seem to be getting anywhere fast - can anyone help please?
1) notifications - this is showing that I have one new like??? no idea what this means and it does nothing when I click on it.
2) adding buddies - I have found someone who has agreed to be my buddy - Im sure I saw a link on here last week that allowed you to add buddys but I cant find it anywhere now!
3) Ticker - I want to update my weight on my ticker but it is asking for my pin - what is this and how do I get it?

Sorry I know the answers to these are all probably on here somewhere but I am just going round in circles and can't find them! x

If someone clicks to say they like your post it will show up in the notifications.

When you signed up for your ticker it will have asked you to make up a pin number to use when you want to amend your ticker. If you can't remember it it will be best to delete that one and make a new one.

Not sure where the buddies thing is.

Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Back