Help in choosing exante please!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by fattyfattybumtum, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Hiya,

Im currently on CD and am thinking of moving to exante as there are no cdc's in my area and i have to travel 35miles for my appointments... its working out really expensive as Im only allowed 1 wks supply at a time.

Im a little unsure about a few things.... Do the shakes taste good? Im thinking of ordering the mix shake bumper pack. How long as this diet been out for...? and will I lose the same amount as on any other vlcd?

Many thanks in advance :)
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    This thread:
    http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html
    answers lots of your questions.

It's a vlcd like the others, and your losses will be similar. No idea how long it's been out, but it works brilliantly, and I prefer the taste to others (I've previously done LL). People transferring from CD report that these shakes aren't so sweet. If you'll miss that you can always add extra sweetener. It's cheaper because you buy a mixed pack direct from source, and don't have to pay for a counsellor /someone to weigh you etc. If you have the focus and determination to do it, Exante could work really well for you.

4. bisousbisous

bisousbisous Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I really like the shakes, apart from vanilla, but I put coffee in it to make it a bit more bearable. I bought the mixed bumper back to start with, but I can't stomach the soups, so I ordered the months supply of shakes and bought some bars from asda so I have 6 weeks worth as i'll only be having 2 of the shakes instead of 3. xx

5. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi, I really like the soups, not really a fan of the shakes though lol, so once I've used up this mixed bumper pack I'll stick with the packs of soups and maybe the bars, they are really handy in a hurry and they taste great (at least the orange bars do :p)

6. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I love the shakes! I add a spoonful of coffe to my cold vanilla and choc ones and they taste yummy :D
    I did LL before and much prefer the taste of Exante shakes to the LL ones.

I think losses on any vlcd will be pretty much the same, about a stone a month.

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Exante is lovely and the soups are yummy.. Go and have a try chick I have previously I've always mixed cd and exante together x

8. fattyfattybumtum

Thanks guyz. Placed my order today for the bumper pack shakes... Will get them maybe by thur or fri since delivery to the highlands takes longer :)

9. nicanancy

nicanancy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Im also swapping from Cambridge as i have to travel 45 mins each way to my nearest cdc, it's just too much.

Good luck with it xx

10. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    FattyFatty I'm the same, waiting longer on delivery because I can't get next day!!! Finishing up some CD sachets today and tomorrow, hope mine arrives Friday x Best of luck with it! Very exciting, hungry but even looking forward to stepping on the scales tomorrow to see any kind of downward change! :)

11. fattyfattybumtum

Thanks guyz.. My pack arrived today, yeahhhhhh :) can't wait to start in the morn. Will start a new thread n let uz know how I'm findin the new shakes :)

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.