Help in choosing exante please!

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
Hiya,

Im currently on CD and am thinking of moving to exante as there are no cdc's in my area and i have to travel 35miles for my appointments... its working out really expensive as Im only allowed 1 wks supply at a time.

Im a little unsure about a few things.... Do the shakes taste good? Im thinking of ordering the mix shake bumper pack. How long as this diet been out for...? and will I lose the same amount as on any other vlcd?

Many thanks in advance :)
xxx

This thread:
http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html
answers lots of your questions.

It's a vlcd like the others, and your losses will be similar. No idea how long it's been out, but it works brilliantly, and I prefer the taste to others (I've previously done LL). People transferring from CD report that these shakes aren't so sweet. If you'll miss that you can always add extra sweetener. It's cheaper because you buy a mixed pack direct from source, and don't have to pay for a counsellor /someone to weigh you etc. If you have the focus and determination to do it, Exante could work really well for you.

I really like the shakes, apart from vanilla, but I put coffee in it to make it a bit more bearable. I bought the mixed bumper back to start with, but I can't stomach the soups, so I ordered the months supply of shakes and bought some bars from asda so I have 6 weeks worth as i'll only be having 2 of the shakes instead of 3. xx

Hi, I really like the soups, not really a fan of the shakes though lol, so once I've used up this mixed bumper pack I'll stick with the packs of soups and maybe the bars, they are really handy in a hurry and they taste great (at least the orange bars do :p)

I love the shakes! I add a spoonful of coffe to my cold vanilla and choc ones and they taste yummy :D
I did LL before and much prefer the taste of Exante shakes to the LL ones.

I think losses on any vlcd will be pretty much the same, about a stone a month.

Exante is lovely and the soups are yummy.. Go and have a try chick I have previously I've always mixed cd and exante together x

Thanks guyz. Placed my order today for the bumper pack shakes... Will get them maybe by thur or fri since delivery to the highlands takes longer :)

Im also swapping from Cambridge as i have to travel 45 mins each way to my nearest cdc, it's just too much.

Good luck with it xx

FattyFatty I'm the same, waiting longer on delivery because I can't get next day!!! Finishing up some CD sachets today and tomorrow, hope mine arrives Friday x Best of luck with it! Very exciting, hungry but even looking forward to stepping on the scales tomorrow to see any kind of downward change! :)

Thanks guyz.. My pack arrived today, yeahhhhhh :) can't wait to start in the morn. Will start a new thread n let uz know how I'm findin the new shakes :)

xxx

Back