HELP Ive cheated

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
i really need all ur help. had my 1st weigh in 2day and was surprised at how much i had lost which was gr8. So as a treat i got the peanut flap jacks. to my absolute horror they were bloody disgustin and made me sick, so had nowt to eat for dinna. By 9pm i was ssooooo hungry!! So then i had one slice of bread with butter and pack of crisps. didnt enjoy it, but need somethin to take the awful taste away. Wont do that again, i can assure u, but the question is:

Will it kick me outta Ketosis? Do i ave to do it all ova again?

HELP :cry:

It depends - some people pop out and some dont come out for ages.

Dont beat yourself up about it - everyone makes mistakes. My first thought as I walked back from the chemists from my weigh in was a bacon butty, which is mad...luckily the guys at work stopped me.

Just get back on the wagon and look forward. DONT think oh well I have buggered it anyway...one pack of crisps isnt going to put all you have lost back on sooooooo STICK WITH IT!

Oh and next time you feel the urge - post on here!:)

Hi pinkbailey, I honestly don't know about ketosis. But the important thing is that you get back on board and start off from now. Don't let it slide. Start guzzling water and do ur best to put ur break behind u. Try not to lose momentum and start again right now, don't wait till tomorro. Put the whole thing behind u as a mistake and most importantly don't beat urself up.

Even if u r out of ketosis put ur energies into staying focused and getting back into it. Keep up the great work and soon enough u'll be back on track.

not sure about ketosis, but if you are out of it - get straight back in. Don't worry about a small slip, you can do it :)

Back