Help i've lost my mo jo!!!!!

Essi

Hi all
Haven't been on site for ages (b4christmas) and can't get back into it had about 3 wks off birthday wk b4 Christmas and Christmas and new yr
I really wanted to reward myself as started exante 20th jan 2011 been floating between working and total lost 4 stone just 1 1/2 to go
I need to order and husband wants to do it tonight as only got 3 days left
When doing this diet properly it's amazing
However I have a self sabotage button that goes of and I don't know where it is ahhhhhhh
Been a hermit for a year Now wish I cold get motivation for just twofer months of total!!! Ahhhhhhh again
Not even sure what is the answer don't have anyone other Than my hubby to talk to as all family and friends really anti diet
Sorry to whinge
Essi x

Hiya,
It's ok to whinge u r in good company. I also have a self sabotage button. Everyone around me is a skinny mini so can't whinge to dem. Starte exante total again tmrw for de last time I hope.
Let's whinge n motivate each other.

Hi Essi, go for it girl. You have such a short way to go and if you don't, well you know, the aul weight creeps back on and all of a sudden you'd have 5-6 stone to lose again. You've done so well, keep reminding yourself of that. You can do it. Instead of reaching for food as a 'treat'...why not treat yourself to the body you've always wanted. Best of luck hon :)

You can do it! You have done so amazing so far, just picture yourself at goal this summer, enjoying maintaining where you can have a little of what you fancy. Just stay strong for a couple of months, we're all here to help you xxx

Hi! Agree with previous posts. Hopefully once you are through today you will be more positive. You have had an amazing weight loss and your final goal would (if you pardon the pun) be the icing on the cake!! :)

Back