Help! Keep falling off the wagon!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by scotsnat38, 17 September 2007 Social URL.

1. scotsnat38

scotsnat38 Full Member

Hi everyone...

Ok I KNOW this is my own wrong doing but I really need some support here..

I was in Greece for 2 weeks last month and after 2nd night of holiday I basically packed in the diet and did what I wanted for 2 weeks...then when I got home it was 4 days til my class so I continued eating/drinking and decided just to start afresh after my class/weigh in. I found I had put on 4.5lbs and was delighted with that as I was expecting a stone ATLEAST with what I ate/drank.
    Anyway I got back on track and had been back on diet for a week then went to my weigh in last Monday and had lost 5lbs so had lost my holiday weight plus half a pound so I was convinced I was back on track.
    Well I don't know what's happened but since Wednesday I've been eating/drinking again!!!!!! I can't believe it.
    On holiday I didn't regret it at all (and still don't) as it was my own choice..I didn't cheat as I felt I NEEDED to..I just wanted to. But this time I feel I've had no real control over it..I also think it's affected my weight more in 4/5 days than it did on 17/18 days holidays which I know proves that you can't keep cheating and getting away with it!!
    I just don't know what to do...why can't I stop binging?!!!!! :cry::cry:
    I've decided to do development for another 14 weeks which will take me up to xmas eve (I've got 2.5 - 3 more stones to lose) and I want to be at target (or as close to it as possible) by then. Xmas Eve is 14 weeks today!!!...

I've given myself a kick up the backside today and am determined to do this but I just feel so annoyed with myself now...and am feeling really depressed about it... :(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.