Help - Ketostix

VixenBuffy

Hi all, I bought some Ketostix off the internet, and I was wondering if I have been sent out of date ones. I don't know if the date I am looking at is the expiry date or production date, but it is just below the lid on the label, and it says 2011-08 - I am therefore assuming that they are out of date as I can't find any other dates on the label. Can anyone confirm this please?

Hi

If they were bought through a reputable site i'd say that they were expiry August 2011. A few medicines / tablets even Germolene and Savlon that I have in the cupboard at home have the expiry date in that format.

Zx

OK thanks for the advice Zoe. How are you getting on? Am on week 3 now.

Still on week 1, started on Sunday morning but had a peek and am 6 down so far. It's as hard as I thought it would be!
Well done on your loss so far - I think we've got around the same to lose so your loss so far is really encouraging for me!
How about you? Are you finding its getting easier or harder as the weeks go by?

Zx

well done thats great!!! I am finding it easier, if I can help at all let me know. Which flavours are you on?

Mainly choc and strawberry. Had the soup last night but don't think i'll get it again! Vanilla was OK but i've only had it hot with a spoonful of coffee (have heard it's not too nice cold). Haven't tried the flapjacks yet but I might get a couple at my next WI - everyone says they're vile but i'm desperate to chew something!
Zx

I didnt like the soup at first, but now I make it with a hand held blender, and before I blend it add a bit of chinese five spice and ground ginger, make sure to put the water in first then add the powder etc. I then have it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon so I feel like im having proper food!!! I really look forward to it now.

Back