Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help, lightly battered fish?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by jessiemurf, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. jessiemurf

jessiemurf Full Member

Diet:
    slim fast
    Ok so I am meeting my friends tonight and they have all decided on a chippy tea.

Is it advised to have a lightly battered fish instead of battered? If so can anyone estimate the PP?

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleRomany

LittleRomany Can't wait to have 1 chin

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I was told a large battered fish & small chips is 29p. Thats what i had for tea :)

In the harry ramsdens section of the eat out book it says a battered cod is 19pp.

Hope that helps :)

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    If a large battered cod is 19pp and a cone of chips is 14pp (which is essentially what you get), wouldn't it make a supper 33pp? :confused:

5. LittleRomany

LittleRomany Can't wait to have 1 chin

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I dunno ! i was told by one of the other members who works in a chippy lol :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.