Help lost my book

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Because I restarted my CDC didn't give me a new book as I thought I had mine at home but I can't find it anywhere.
Can someone tell me how many cals/carbs my meal has to be and if i'm allowed chicken, cucumber and mushrooms.

I've emailed my cdc but she's not replied and i'm hungry.

Because I restarted my CDC didn't give me a new book as I thought I had mine at home but I can't find it anywhere.
Can someone tell me how many cals/carbs my meal has to be and if i'm allowed chicken, cucumber and mushrooms.

I've emailed my cdc but she's not replied and i'm hungry.

Aw, can't have you being hungry! :)

Yes, you can have chicken, mushrooms and cucumber. You can have 170g chicken (raw weight) and 80g in total of cucumber and mushrooms (assuming you're doing SS+).

Enjoy!

Thanks Lily, I'm supposed to be doing 810 but I'm actually doing ss or ss+ depending on how the day is going. Will I still go into ketosis on ss+?

You will go into ketosis on SS, SS+ and 810

I see someone deleted my post about what you can have. :) Fair enough, I probably broke a rule I didn't know about...

Yes, you'll be in ketosis on SS and SS+. On 810 you may find yourself slipping in and out, depending on what you choose as your protein (cottage cheese for example is much higher in carbs than chicken). But ketosis doesn't really matter anyway. It's the reduction in calories that causes weight loss, not ketosis. It's even debatable whether ketosis is the thing that causes appetite suppression - some think it's actually the lack of bulk rather than the lack of carbs.

Hope you've managed to have a good day!

Back