HELP MAN FALLS OFF WAGON

splatno1

Hi
My names andy and i started Cambridge just over a year age weight 26 stones 8. I went down to 17 stone 9 in march and then decided to push th bloody self destruct button and give in.. I don't know why so please don't ask. Anyway went back to my councillor today and weighed in at 20 stones 8, to say i'm gutted is an understatement but as god is my witness it's all over now. I want to make friends with my feet and see if i'm missing the toilet seat when i go for a number 1. Looking for people to talk to while i go through this again. I think with a bit more support i can finally do this.

YOU CAN DO THIS! You've done it before and you can do it again...just be strong and believe in yourself. You'll be able to see where you're aiming again in no time lol!
Good luck :)

Thanx Bluepaws, congratulations to you, looks like your doing really well.
I never tried these sites before but i thought id give it a go for support. Your my first reply so thanks....

I've had a few 'blips' let me tell you but can't really complain cos the weight is still coming off but i'm definately back on the straight and narrow now :) Thanks.

If you need motivation...take a look at the 'before and after thread of inspiration' It's amazing! I'll see if I can find it to bump it up for you :)

you can do this mate, well done for realising its time to start again. I'm only a newbie and this site is fab, the first thing i saw on here was the before and after pics they really do keep u going so go and have a look.
be strong!!

well done on keeping th other 6 stone off!!!!!! thats still a huuuggggggeeee achivement :)

u can get to goal this time, we are all here too for extra support :)

good luck

xx

Well done for not putting it all back on and more. I am sure with our help and support you will get that weight off.
You weigh the same as me......so bring it on Andy I will challenge you, even though men lose it faster.

Game on.x

Good luck Andy and well done for keeping the 6 stones off :D I'm only new (just over 1 week on the diet) but you know from your own experience that it works so here's to loads of pounds off for you :D

Wow cant believe how many replies already. You will have to excuse me if i dont reply very quickly or if i do it incorrectly but im a newbie to my pc let alone sites like this. Thanks all xxx

this site is fab, without all the support i cudnt do cd so i hope u find the support brilliant too

how much are u looking to loose

xx

I want to get down to 16 stone and see how i feel. My first goal was 18 but once i got there i wanted more. God knows why i gave in. Your doing great, how long you been at it?

managed 4 weeks then had a week n half off :( bk on track now tho on day 3 :) scared to be weighd to see how much i put on tho lol

my aim is 9 and half stone

xxx

Andy get the wheels back on your wagon and get rolling. You can do it. Well done so far.:character00201:

Wow you dont look like you have that much to lose from your profile pic.
Cant wait to get the hang of this site and start meeting people such as yourself. You can get so much inspiration from people on here.

Thanks sallies. I know i can do it as i have before. It just seems that kebab meat and chips has become more appealing recently..

yea there are quite a lot of us on msn if u have it?

and i have started up a june challenge if u wanna join up for ya first challenge? there are loads of us doin it :)

xxx

Back