Help me - cakes in the office!

Andsome

Help me!! Its my birthday and as is the tradition I've bought cakes for my colleagues. They are on a desk nearby and its killing me. I've already sniffed the custard donuts and the triple chocolate cookies which has helped a tad.

Trouble is mates know I'm on a diet but not LT, so they keep saying 'just have half' and 'one won't matter' and 'its your birthday' etc etc

My own fault I suppose - should have bought them fruit.

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour n 20 to go!!

Move something in front of the cakes, so you can't see them. Do not eat a cake you'll only regret it.
Oh by the way, Happy Birthday!. You are doing brilliantly so far, 12lb that is nearly a stone.

When I get a sweet craving I have half a chocolate shake- is that out of the question?
If so...hang in there...it's hometime soon- you can do it!!!

30 minutes to go!! I work late quite often but tonight I'll be off like a hare out of a trap at 5pm.

Thanks both of you - Choccie shake for me 2nite!

glug the water!!!!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDSOME,
Not long left now, put a picture on your computer of some girl in a bikini and picture your face there, because if you don't give in you may just have a mini victory over the psychological pull of sweetie treats, bad bad,sugar and fat ugh!! You know you don't want to really!!

Wey Hey Hey - Done it!!!! Off home to watch the biggest loser and yummy chocci shake.

I don't know how I got through this afternoon, but if I can ANYONE can.

Thanks xxxx

bloody well done andsome :) another hurdle jumped over smoothly :)

Help me!! Its my birthday and as is the tradition I've bought cakes for my colleagues. They are on a desk nearby and its killing me. I've already sniffed the custard donuts and the triple chocolate cookies which has helped a tad.

Trouble is mates know I'm on a diet but not LT, so they keep saying 'just have half' and 'one won't matter' and 'its your birthday' etc etc

My own fault I suppose - should have bought them fruit.

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hour n 20 to go!!

Happy birthday to you - have a great one.

Don't eat cake - just think you can eat some eventually - only a tiny piece LOL.
Well done for resisting x

Happy Birthday Andsome, good on you for resisting. It is difficult when things are routine and people expect you to join in, especially when it is your own birthday. You should be very proud of yourself, you held out - well done, cos no one would have known any different except you. Shows great will power.
Doirin

Happy birthday! well done for not caving in, i'm good day time my cravings start in the evening perhaps because i'm not keeping so busy. Once you get into this diet its does actually become ok to cook food for others and watch others eat....a little sadistic actually.

Friends and colleagues just dont realise about LT do they lol they keep on saying just a bit wont hurt.......education all my office know bless em they will buy me soda water and not even offer me anything these days.

Congrats on getting through the day with no cakes.

Happy birthday and just think after you finish you can have a little piece of cake to celebrate, just a little late that's all!

:birthday: Andsome!!!

Congrats on resisting temptation and on your great weight loss :talk017:

I admire your determination to do well, it shows how strong you can be! :happy096:

Mmmm chocolate shake!!!

Best wishes,

Lei xxx

Back