Help me choose a 2nd dress please..

passionflower

Silver Member
Hello guys I know you must be totally fed up with me but here I am with another favour. This time I need help choosing an outfit for our welcome dinner event. We are all staying at the luxurious 5 star Grand Wien Hotel so it needs to be reasonably dressy and as per usual I'm struggling.
So I have 2 contenders, the spotty(which i think is a bit to casual) and the plain(which i think is a bit boring). Both purple not a concious decision it just happened. what do you think?
402939273.jpg
402939267.jpg

gawjuss!!!! I love them both, the plain one is v elegant I would go for that and jazz it up with jewelery,, u look fab! xx

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the spotty!!!!
However...
I think that the "luxurious 5 star Grand Wien Hotel" requires the second dress which is absolutely fabulous!
love your matching necklaces! :)

I'd say the second, 'plain' dress!! Fabulous colour (disclaimer: I own a lot of purple!) and very elegant drape! You actually look even slimmer in that one, but really you can wear anything you like and still look very slim!

I really like both of them and would find it hard to choose!

I do think however, the spotty one is fab on you, it really shows off your figure which is great and you should show it off!

The plain one is also fab but most people would wear a draped dress as a cover up which I really don't think you need. I know your not covering anything so don't think it's right that it looks like you could be!

If you have it, flaunt it!

FF

Loving the spotty one, its fun and sexy with a bit of cleavage showing!! The other one is nice too, very formal. Cx

its fun and sexy with a bit of cleavage showing!!Cx
Don't be fooled its all squashed and pushed up with lots of reinforcement from below. I have small boobs that are looking a bit like 2 spaniel ears after all my years of yo yo dieting.
Thank you for your help everyone it's interesting to hear all the different points of view.

The 2nd just coz ur staying in a posh hotel, but I love the spotty one! If its going to waste il hav it :D hehe

Don't be fooled its all squashed and pushed up with lots of reinforcement from below. I have small boobs that are looking a bit like 2 spaniel ears after all my years of yo yo dieting..

Well whatever it is that your doing is working on that picture girl!! lol

You look fab in both but I'd go for the 2nd one x

i also love both and they are styles i probably would never think to go for but look fab, but for the welcome dinner i think the 2nd is the one to go for.... classy and with big chunky jewlery it will look the biz

Monica you look fab in both, love both the dresses. the second looks more suitable, but i love the spotty one. just bling it up a bit x you also look slimmer in the purple one.......after saying that you look slim in the spotty one too :jelous:

Last edited:
Back