Help me choose products

Hi all ;-)

I have recently switched over (this week) from Cambridge to S&S I am LOVING the products and am happy to say so far have not found a product I don't like! When I was on CWP I only liked the chocolate shakes, the tetras and the bars.
On S&S so far I LOVE the strawberry shake, the chocolate shake. I liked the caffe latte shake (it wasn't as amazing as the choc/strawberry one)
I have tried 2 bars the Muesli bar and the honey and nougat bar (they sent me 2 of each in the sample pack)
I like the cottage pie and the chilli con carne.

OK I don't like nuts, I am thinking it makes sense to order 28 days worth of products because of the saving over buying it weekly. I haven't tried any of the soups yet or the pasta dishes, or the other bars are like is the truffa bar nutty? I am not allergic to nuts I just cant stand the taste so as long as something doesn't taste nutty I am OK. How have you found the soups? I HATED all CWP soups

This is what I have in my basket at the mo...What are these crispy shakes like? How about the pasta meals? Also if I order today before 2pm when will I get the shipment? I have enough products until Monday

Bars:
6 - Dark
Chocolate & Coconut Bar 35g8 -
Yoghurt Coated Lemon Bar 45g7 - Milk
Chocolate Honey & Nougat Bar 45g7 -
Yoghurt Coated Muesli Bar 45g
Meals:
4 - Spaghetti Bolognese (I have not tried this one yet...Hoping for the best)8 - Cottage Pie10 - Porridge5 - Chili Con Carne2 - Mushroom Pasta (I haven't tried any of the pasta meals yet)2 - Cheesy Pasta
1- Tomato Soup1 - Curry (Mild)
Shakes: 19 - Strawberry15 - Chocolate3 - Caramel
6 - Crispy Chocolate
3 - Mint Chocolate
5 - Raspberry (Haven't tried this one yet is it like Strawberry?)

Hi there,
Everyone's tastes are so different, I have a massively sweet tooth! None of the bars have a nutty taste. They are all really yummy!!
The raspberry shake is nice but not as nice as strawberry. A little more, umm, watery, I guess. Probably doesn't make sense but when you try it'll you understand! Lol.
I don't eat pasta so have never tried those but I've read mixed reviews on them.
The chilli is my personal fave! And the spaghetti is yummy (higher in carbs though).
I wasn't a massive fan on the soups - they were ok. I did CWP too and didn't like those either. SnS soups mix better though.
I would recommend a good selection and go for it. If there's any you're not keen on there's good ways of experimenting with them in the recipe thread. Or I think you can swap them on the SnS website.
I'm not 100% on the order - but again if you quickly check their site it should say. I ordered on a Saturday and it came on Tuesday.

Oh - I recommend the fibre ;)

Good luck xx

Back