Help me get back on the wagon!

philly_x

Hi everyone!

Since I got my stone and a half award, I've been floundering on the weight loss front! in the last few weeks i've put on 1lb, then lost 1lb, then put on 1.5lbs.

So i'm not to upset with the overall gain of 0.5lbs in 3 weeks, but I feel like it's time to start losing and keep losing again!

Has anyone wondered off track before like this? and if so how have you got back on track?? xxx

I'm totally off track at the mo. Just can't get into it at all. (sorry I'm not being much help) I think I'll have to go back to class.
Why not do a food diary, plan everything as tho it's your first week again. And do a list of the advantages of losing more/ not losing any more weight.

Hi Philly, I've not lost that amount yet, but I did a few years ago and more on SW. I got a little complacent too and wandered off track. What I can say from then is that.. by tracking everything you eat, planning your next day and increase the SF in your meals and even snacks too.., plus extra water intake, and you'll boost your losses. x

I am with you, in the last 4 weeks I have:

+1lb
+1.5lb
-3lbs
+2lbs

But I have flicked the switch in my brain and since weigh in on weds (1 day early due to election) I have been really planning my meals more carefully to include more superspeed foods (melons, and mixed berries, turkey etc) and sticking to the 1/3 rule on my plate. (doing the EE plan). More importantly I have planned in my syns, in previous weeks I have used all syns at the weekend and used extra during the week so not really a surprise I have put the weight on.
Think about why you are losing weight and think before you eat, am I hungry or am I thirsty?
Hope this helpsx

Have just got back on track this week after holidays, general procrastination and excuses. Was amazed to be 2lbs down on the last time I weighed, so that's helping.

Have got an app for my (non-iPod) phone that tracks when I walk and they are giving 1 prize draw entry for each 100 calories you burn in May. So have been having a good walk each day.

C'mon girl - I'm sure we can get you back on track and loosing. What you eating today?

I am feeling more on track already, however I havent done any exercise which is something I normally do!

Today I've eaten:

28g Crunchy Oat Bakes with semi-skimmed milk (HEA + B)

Chicken Salad (chicken, lettuce, cabbage, carrot, tin of sweetcorn, tomatos and extra light mayo) - 2 syns for mayo

Traffic Light Ice Lolly - 2 syns

I'm feeling good about it to! I think once I get into not eating well its a vicious cycle, but I think I might be out of it! or getting out of it! Lets just see if I survive my hang over tomorrow without cheating =s. If im really lucky I might do some kind of walking/wii/sit ups/weights/something! But I feel more back on it than I have for a while which is making me feel pretty confident!

Thanks for the help everyone, and keep it coming! :)

Do you have 4 lvl tbsp of Extra light mayo with your lunch today Hun??? Its only 0.5 syns a lvl tbsp for Hellmanns extra light mayo.

Glad to read that you are feeling a little more positive. Its so easy to slide off the track and stay down isnt it?? I did it for almost 3 months and finally took the bull by the horns as I didnt want to put all my weight back on again.
Treat each day as if you are a new member, write things down in a food diary, stay to Image Therapy if you can.
It will get better Hun.

xxx

haha yeh I LOVE mayo, I use loads of it...I wondered if someone would pick up on that! I might have to start a food diary on here to! x

you could join one of the month challenges on here?it will give u a closer target/goal to work towards and might make it a bit easier:)xxxx

Back